Chances of catching HIV?

This past weekend in Washington DC I came home with two african american women who i now 100% believe to be prostitutes (the next day i woke up and my wallet was gone). The past 4 days have been extremely stressful as I regret this drunken decision and its possible implications. What are the realistic odds of contracting HIV in this situation if I received oral sex from both women and had protected sex with one of them for a very short time period (a condom was used in all instances; however I don't remember much and whether or not it was properly used during the entire duration)?

Hi.

Yep, chances are the two gal-pals you shagged and who then stole your wallet are not nuns in training.

The good news is that "a condom was used in all instances." The not-such-good news is that you "don't remember much, including whether or not it was properly used during the entire duration." And if you don't know, then certainly neither do i. Probably the best thing to do is get a routine STD screen, including a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. This would be the best way to be certain you did not pick up anything other than a pair of wallet-stealing prostitutes.

Condom broke during oral sex
Dr Bob are you mad at me? im sorry i only trust you havent felt love in 2 years