Having spots, sore in the penis and throat after receiving oral sex

I received unprotected oral sex from a prostitute 12 days ago. The contact was less than a minute and I ejaculated is her mouth. She through me away suddenly. After two days I felt sore in throat and penis. Then a spot of about one centimeter appeared on my face with subsequent appearing and dis-appearing of spots on both hands. These symptoms are still there after 12 days. Some white spot also appeared on edge of my tongue. I am very much afraid of STDs transmission. I had already hepatitis B+. I am 48 years old and was the only sex act that I ever had in my life except my wife. I need your advise. What kind of tests you advise? I shall also donate 50$ for the this organization for doing wonderful job. Roberto

Hello, Roberto.

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the cause of spots (or rashes) over the Internet. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). The HIV-acquisition risk from unprotected insertive oral sex is very low. I would suggest you see your doctor or visit your local health clinic. They will examine your "spots" and run a routine STD screen. If you remain concerned about HIV, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark for a conclusive HIV-antibody test result. However, as I mentioned your HIV risk was very low.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Good luck! Be well!

Missing ARV Dose
Scary messages don't work