Blood Donation Question

Greetings Dr.

I give blood on a fairly regular basis and they should be calling soon again to solicit me.

Here is my story: Business trip two weeks ago I kept running into the same lady in the hotel and we joined each other for dinner. We ended up in my room where a passionate kissing session began and somehow my hand made it up her dress and into her vagina and thats when guilt and common sense overcame the alcohol and things ground to a halt. No cuts on the fingers.

The Blood Service question does not get this specific and she was not a sex worker and based on Bill Clinton's definition of sex we were not even close; my DNA cannot be found on her dress because my pants stayed on.

My question is do I need to defer myself for a few months or am I good to go?

Thank you

Hi.

No reason to defer your plans for blood donation. Your HIV risk was nonexistent.

Scotsman needs advice
Still haven't taken the test -- 8 months and counting