blog about testing?
May 25, 2011
I keep hearing about you writing a blog entry about testing and the window period? When will this be?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The blog discussing HIV-diagnostic testing has been delayed (it's half written) because the folks at Body Central asked if I would blog about a very specific question as part of their upcoming feature for Gay Pride and the 30th anniversary of HIV/AIDS in the U.S. I've submitted that blog and it should be posted soon. Sorry about the delay in posting the testing blog, but it will appear next.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.