Good day Dr. Frascino

Good Day!

Just passing by to say hello! The last message I sent to you was very overwhelming, those were moments when I just realized about the situation we currently live and the terrible consequences of the virus. Now I am better! I feel recharged and full of energy to help. Soon we'll be doing our next free campaing (a lot of free tests and information)in order to detect the virus and promote safer sexual practices!

Anyway, just wanted to send you again my best energies to add 20 more years [and more and more] to your calendar! We all need you! Hope everything is going good and stable with your virus. By the way, I look forward to your next blog post.

Take care Dr. Frascino!

Health and regards,

a.

Hey A,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm pleased that you are recharged and ready for your next HIV/AIDS awareness and testing campaign.

Regarding the next blog, I have started one that addresses many of the concerns about HIV diagnostic testing, but the folks at Body Central asked if I would blog about a specific question as part of their upcoming feature celebrating Gay Pride and acknowledging the 30th anniversary of HIV/AIDS in the U.S. So that missive will come first and the testing blog will follow.

Be well.

HIV , The Window Period and IVF
serious concern / original question may 09,11