unproctect anal sex for 5 seconds

Dear Doctor, I have been reading through your answers to the questions people ask here, thank you for doing such a wonderful job! It shows so much compassion and love. I will check out your fundation as well.

After reading all those questions, I am getting nervous about one episode happened 2 years ago: All my life( I am 29), I have 9 times anal sex( 4 times I was bottom, 5 times I was a top). All of them used condoms and were protected. Except this one eposide-it was Nov, 2009 I had anal sex ( I was the top, the insertive) with this asian guy, we used the condom. After 5 minutes,I wanted to finish anal sex( we have not cummed yet) and cum just jerking off each other, so I pull it out and took the condom off. But then I was stupidly enough to put it in again to stay inside for 5 seconds( if not shorter), I only penetrated like once or twice, then I took it out completely.

I am scared now after reading all those questions, I did not know this guy very well, although he said he is clean( and we used the condom for almost the whole time and we did not cum during anal sex) so I thought it was ok. But now looks like there are many peope lying about their status. It has been almost 2 years from this episode. From what I have described, was I at high risk of be effected in those 5 seconds?

Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you!

Unprotected insertive anal sex does place you at some degree of risk for HIV acquisition. Five seconds obviously is a very brief exposure, but it's an exposure nonetheless. I wouldn't consider you at "high risk," but I would suggest you obtain a single HIV-antibody test. Rapid tests will provide a result in just a few minutes. The statistical odds are all in your favor, and I feel the time, energy and cost involved with getting tested will be worth the psychological peace of mind.

Grinding while being naked (PEP needed?) Ugently need reply
very worried! can you catch HIV from...