Very worried Irish man!!

Ok firstly Robert I really admire the way you continually help and support vulunerable and worried people on this forum!! I aim to make donation to your charity when I get paid!:)

ok firstly i messed up! I stupidly arranged to meet an escort yesterday. I'd recently broken up with my girlfriend and missed the sex so I thought what the hell. I've never had sex with an escort before and I'm very worried in fact I'm verging on suicidal with all the other emotional baggage in my life. I had a protected blow job and protected sex wearing condom! I fingered her for a short time and we kissed a few times! I found ur difficultbto stay hard during the episode and we removed my condom and masterbated me a little bit. Her mouth or vagina did not come into contact with my uncovered penis. By the time the 30 mins was up I was still unable to come and left. What also worried me is the girl pretended to be Spanish which I thought wad immediate lies and u found out she was Romanian from another escort website. I texted her today telling her I was worried and that did she have any sexual infections, she replied she did not! She seemed clean and showered after and used baby wipes are touching my penis however I'm worried I'm at risk from catching an STD if even HIV from this escort? I'm going mad with fear and would appreciate your opinion on this!

Hey, Verging-on-Suicide Irish-Guy.

OK, step away from the hari-kari knife and let's chat.

Your sexperience with Ms. Senorita Romanian Escort was protected insertive oral (blow job) and protected penile-vaginal (or anal) sex. Care to take any guesses why when a condom is used it's called "protected" sex? Yep, that's right! Protected means protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break. Kissing is not an HIV risk. Fingering is not an HIV risk, assuming the skin on the fingering finger is intact (not bleeding). Likewise masturbation would not be considered an HIV risk. So, your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent! Your gal-pal's true nationality doesn't really matter. Your fears are unwarranted and probably fueled more by guilt than anything else. So have a Guinness and relax Max! All is well, including you. If my reassurance is not enough to put your worries permanently to rest, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark (primarily to gain psychological peace of mind). The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Good luck. Be well.

PEP Clarification for concerned Negative Top
Missed PEP Dose