HIV related question

During the 1st or 2nd week of October 2010 I had wear a used panty of a woman in the same day it was used. After that almost every day for the days I had sniff her panty which was used & kept on the same day and suck it once or twice and masturbate. I haf also touched the inside of the panty. After masturbating I had thrown away the semen with the same hand. If there were some vaginal secretion or menstrual blood from the panty came in to my hand & then to my head of penis or inside my eyes can I get infected with HIV? On the 5th day of January 2011 I had a HIV test and came up with non reactive result.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Your negative HIV test at three months is definitive. As it turns out you aren't the only person with "PP" (panty paranoia!). See link below.

will I get AIDS? (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011) Mar 5, 2011

oral hiv sex risk
PEP Clarification for concerned Negative Top