Donation made and my thanks! (Irish guy!)

Dear Doctor Robert, Firstly I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit to Dublin, as did the Queen of England last week, and of course your own President is due here on Monday! Secondly, I was so thrilled (and extremely relieved to be honest!) to read your response (I didn't expect it on a Saturday!) that I have kept my promise and have made a donation to your foundation (please feel free to check this yourself to confirm!) It was so great to know your assessment of my 'encounter' was one of negligible risk (Nice to know I seem to be learning from my past significant risk scenario & your then words of warning!) This time, your words of professional wisdom mean I will sleep soundly tonight. As you would say yourself, 'Be well' & 'go raibh míle maith agat' ('Irish' for 'Thank you'!) for your time & advice. P.S. Feel free to post this reply as a follow-up to my query so others may be encouraged to donate to your wonderful foundation!

Hey Irish Guy,

Thanks for your thanks, your very kind comments and your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). (Yes, it arrived safely and will be used to touch the lives of those in desperate need.)

Stay well.

Time to Seroconvert
HEY DR BOB -- US SURFER DUDES JUST DONATED YOU YOUR FOUNDATION AND WE FEEL GOOD !!