Should i still be worried about HIV? or am I just paranoid?

Hello Doctor, On October the 15th 2010 i had sex with a prostitute in a beijing hotel. I used a condom, and it did not break as far as i know. I didn't have any symptoms at all, but overcome with guilt, i decided to get tested for HIV. I had two HIV serology tests to start with, one 2 weeks after which the doctor told me only covered my previous exposures, and one at 3 months, both were negative. at the time, I was too embarrassed to tell the doctor i slept with a prostitute, so i lied and told him i stepped on a syringe. Later i gained the courage to tell him the truth, so he tested me for STDs which came back negative, and He said it was also necessary for me to have another HIV serology at 6 months. So i had the test on april 25, and it came back negative. I have a couple of questions i would like to ask: 1. Do you think it was likely this prostitute might have had HIV or any STDs in the beijing hotel? 2. Why did my doctor tell me 3 months was conclusive, then later tell me 6 months? 3. Did I really have an exposure to begin with? As i used a condom and it didnt break or slip off? 4. Did I wait long enough after 6 months (ten days to be exact) before coming back for another test? 5. Am i totally clear for this incident? thank you so much :)

1. How the hell would I know? Your guess would be as good (or perhaps better) than mine. After all you slept with her, right?

2. Once again how the hell would I know? Shouldn't you be asking your doctor why he changed his recommendation rather than asking me to read your doctor's mind? Personally I don't feel a six-month test is necessary.

3. If the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break), you would not have had an HIV exposure. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

4. Yes.

5. Absofrickenlutely! WOO-HOO!

You're welcome!

PLEASE HELP DOC BOB,BACK WITH WORRIES,DONATION CONTD.
HEY DR. SUFER BOB --- WERE STILL ALIVE AND WELL HITTIN THE SWELLS!