|Appreciation for a good bloke
May 20, 2011
Bob you are an exraordinary human being. I have received advice from you the few times I have been worried over a four year period. Your compassion, wisdom and humour, not to mention your sound advice, are simply inspiring. You are indeed a wonderful human being. Take a bow Bob. CHeers Aussie Mike.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
G'day Aussie Mike,
Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. Both are warmly appreciated.
Stay well mate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pre-employment Physical Hiv Test
- How Often Do You Need To Get Hepatitis Shots?
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Neurological Problems And Hiv
- Can Hiv Be Spread From Saliva Entering The Eye?
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
- Have There Been Any Reported Cases Of Hiv From Haircut
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.