Do I smell funny...good karma

Hello Dr Bob,

I hope this is our last email with the exception of my future contribution, for which you have my word. I owe it for the neurocarcy at the very least. If my tree hugging green peace flip flop wearing hippie ass never amounts to any cash flow, which I do however plan on making, I will donate my time to help others in need and do my very best. We're at vow level here. Besides...its my M.O., I may just have found my next adventure. (14 countries of Volunteering and counting!)

Thank you again for sharing your free time and advice with me, you are in my good karma night time prayers thanking that the world has a smart dedicated mo fo like you to make it a better place. Esp helping dumbshits like myself. I sincerely believe that mother earth has an allstar team and you're on it my friend. (Did I mention that I was the emotional type?)

I promise to chill out, ~Alex

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. I'm delighted you're chilling.

Be well.

Dr. Dedicated Mo Fo

PEP Question - Urgent!
I think Im doing the right thing (PEP)