Is this over?

Dr Bob,

First and foremost, thank you so much for the incredible level of service you provide. There are very few as knowledgeable as you, and I can safely tell you that reading the other areas of the forum are what has allowed me to cope over the last 12 weeks. Additionally, you are one of the few conservative online doctors vs some of the other forums, and as such I am in need of your perspective...

I have taken the advice you have given other users on this forum, and as such have tested out to the 12 week mark. I have had a DNA PCR Test at 20 days, a rapid and blood drawn Antibody Test (3rd gen) done at six weeks, and rapid testing at the 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 week mark. Each of these tests were negative.

My exposure was about six seconds of unprotected insertive oral sex from a massage parlor girl, something I didn't request, and immediately asked her to stop upon her starting. She went up and down on my penis two times (sorry to be so graphic). Since you are someone that lists this as a risk of HIV, I wondered if based on my testing, I can move on with 100% certainty that I have not been infected (from this act) based on the results of my test and if not, when? Since these were rapid Unigold 3rd Gen tests vs Lab Drawn, is there a lower likelihood of accuracy / conclusiveness?

Is it safe to Whoo Hoo at this point?

I have truly tried to refrain from posting questions, because so much of this is answered within other questions, but I am hoping to move passed this once and for all, and I do believe your answers will allow me to do that.

Please also list the link so that I can donate to your foundation- it is literally the least I can do for all you do for us.

Thank you Dr. B - you are a god sent for the work you do.

You think I'm a "conservative online doctor"??? WOWZA. If I'm conservative, I'd like to meet some of my liberal counterparts!

Your undetectable qualitative HIV DNA PCR at 20 days plus your repeatedly negative (and excessive) HIV-antibody testing out to 12 weeks are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-already-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further testing is warranted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your support!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr Bob...we need to work on our communication!
Will this affect PEP? - Urgent and worried