Worried till death.... donation to be made.

Dear Doctor Robert.

Kindly request you to answer my following query. You must have answered similar ones before, but want to hear personal opinion on below. Thanks a lot in advance and may god bless you. Also pl. let me know how I can make donation to your foundation.

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time for reading my questions and giving your honest opinion.

I am from India and in Feb went to SEA on a business trip. Got drunk with a friend and went to soapy massage in Bangkok. Did the following there (mistakes):

1. Both of us were naked. 2. Took Shower. 3. The girl asked me to lay on a mattress did body to body sliding front and back. Think my penis must have touched her vagina few times, but no inserting. 4. The girl asked me if I wanted to do vaginal sex, I said NO. Then she slid a condom on me with hands and gave a blow job for @ 2 minutes. I came inside condom and asked if it got tore, she said no, filled some water in it could not see any leakages in it. (I believe that if condom would have torn, then the water in condom would have come forcefully out of it, just like if you make a pin hole in balloon and fill water in it.) 5. Apart form it no other form of sex was done. When she saw that I was afraid of what happened, she told me that all girls in this massage parlor gets tested weekly for STD and monthly for HIV.

Next morning while brushing saw some blood coming out from my throat, spitted it out and saw after @ 2 hours again by spitting but it was not there and got never after that.

Got very upset came back to India a week back, went to a doctor and told him everything. He said that I have very minimal chances of getting HIV from this incident. I had contracted herpes (simplex) @ a year before and this doctor treated me for that.

Now after @ 12 weeks of this incident, have got pain in my right groin area and tightness in left one. Also have sore throat, no fever, no cough or cold.

I am very nervous and have following questions.

1. Spitting little amount of blood the very next day after this incident is a serious thing and connected to HIV. 2. With the over all experience what are the chances of me getting HIV. 3. My soar throat, pain and tightness in groin area are ARS? 4. Does ARS can show after @ 12 weeks of exposure? 5. When this incident occurred although I have herpes simplex problem, but I think it was inactive as I didnt had any sore on penis, or neither my skin under penis was red or swollen. 6. Are there any conformed cases of getting hiv via getting a blowjob. 7. My doctor has advised me to take DOT test at the end of 12 weeks. If that is negative, should I consider it conform or do any other tests and at what frequency.

I know that I am one of the people who do this mistake and regret. I have a beautiful wife and a kid whom I love very much and dont want to make their life hell due to me. Now days I am getting suicidal thoughts and is waiting for death to come as soon as possible.

PL. HELP ME I BEG YOU. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

1. No and no.

2. Nonexistent.

3. No.

4. No.

5. Thanks for the information, but you didn't ask a question here!

6. Yes, but not while wearing a condom!

7. Your 12-week HIV-antibody test will be conclusive. No further testing is warranted as recommended. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

If you are having suicidal thoughts, you should go to the nearest emergency room and see a psychiatrist without delay. Your fears are due to guilt. You should level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Licking Head of Dick
Mexican guy "livin' la vida loca"