Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Licking Head of Dick
May 18, 2011

Hello Doc, I am almost 30 (and gay) and yesterday I had a second sexual experience. I was always afraid of HiV so never ventured out (still am). Yesterday night I visited this couple (who said they are DDF). They sucked my dick (I have read that this is safe). I licked their dicks (so 2 disks), mostly shafts. I was clearly avoiding the heads but probably licked them about 5-6 times when going from side to side. I also avoided taking the dicks in my mouth (i.e. between my lips). I think the chances of me getting HiV is very low but I am still freaking out. I have been up the whole night. Any insight would be great. I am not out yet, so talking to any one else is not an option. Thanks a lot!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You are correct. The HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is very low. See link below. Now what's this nonsense about talking to someone not being an option??? You're gay, closeted, 30-years-old, have only had two sexual experiences and are "always afraid of HIV"!!! If that doesn't scream "I need a therapist," I don't know what does! Your irrational worries about HIV are most likely linked to more complex issues, such as guilt, sexual orientation and being closeted. Far from "talking to someone not being an option", I think talking to a therapist would be the wisest thing you could do!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr aRobert My CD4 is 320
Next
Worried till death.... donation to be made.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.