I'm Neg partner POS

To start off I want you to know that we are 2 gay males. My partner is hiv positive and I am not. He was honest with me even before we met that he was hiv positive. We have not been sexual with each other But I have received oral from him the one who is positive. We were told I cannot be infected if I am oral on Him even with Pre Cum that seeps out ? I cannot find an answer to this concern ... Our questions are basic, but no one will reply because they tell us to check the forum when we just want some simple answers. First Question: We both have bad teeth and we are young, Is kissing a risk since we were told our teeth may bleed and we wont even know it ?

Second Question: Hickeys or Heavy kissing I wasn't thinking and I gave my partner a rather deep hickey and it scared me a bit because I thought for a second i tasted blood but after checking we didn't see it bleed at all but wasn't sure if blood could of seeped through. I don't want to make my partner feel bad or uncomfortable but we are concerned. Sweat: Can the disease be transmitted if my partner is sweating a lot and I am in contact with him or a kiss when he is covered in sweat. Not trying to be gross either I am being Open. Last question: Pre-cum or when aroused the fluids that escape or drips at the end of Penis from being sexually aroused, excited or hard IE seamen or Pre Ejaculation My partner wears underwear to protect me from that since he drips a lot and it isnt from a STD. We fell in love and we are just trying to be careful for both of us. Please advise on this We are avoiding intercourse and anal sex and watching blood and cuts and scrapes etc... We did order the Strong condoms that are made for man on man But that will be down the road and when we are both ready to go to that level it's been 3 months now and everything is great between us, but we need clarification on this basic situations and I hope we hear back from you and any other information we can have regarding this would be very much appreciated. We want to live with hiv but not let hiv control Us Thank You very much D and P Here is our email xxxxxx

Hey D and P,

The reason everyone advises you to "check the forum" is the answers and reassurance you desire are already waiting for you in the archives. Really, they are. Have a look! I'll respond briefly here, but if you want more detailed info: "check the forum archives!"

1. Regarding the risk of HIV transmission via oral sex, see link below.

2. There would be a theoretical HIV-transmission risk if there is fresh blood-to-blood contact. I would suggest you both get your teeth fixed and start flossing daily!

3. Hickeys are not a risk for HIV-transmission.

4. Sweat does not transmit HIV.

5. Your "last question" wasn't even a question! Precum can contain infectious HIV and is considered an infectious bodily fluid. I would suggest you both read through the information in the archives chapter devoted to magnetic couples. You should find the information enlightening and reassuring. You may also want to consider implementing some of the harm-reduction strategies discussed there.

See guys, everyone was right. You really should "check the forum!"

Oral Sex Risk (MAGNETIC COUPLE ORAL SEX TRANSMISSION RISK, 2011) Apr 3, 2011

Been 6 years.....frustrated!
FINALLY got tested thanks to you; my hero! Yet regretting getting tested. $60 donation and three little questions :(