Pregnant with indeterinate western blot

I am the one that emailed you on April 21st and you really put me at ease. To further clarify, my Elisa was negaive and still is, but my Dr keeps ordering western blots and my P 24 antigen keeps coming back as reactive. My Dr sent me to Dr Hunter Hammil who even called him and told him I was not HIV positive, but he is still nervous aout my results. He has told me that it is going to be hard to find nurses that will want to help him with my cesarian and to be quite honest I think he is nervous as well even though he says he has had three cases like this. Dr Hammil says he will write letters to the hospital so that they do not try to pump me and my baby with medicine when I deliver. My dr said everything gets reported to the City and they will be concerned with this. I dont know why this didnt happen during m first two pregnancies unless the western blot was never ordered. The only difference is that I am having a girl. My Dr has me really depressed when I should be o excited that my baby seems to be healthy at 20 weeks along. My Dr is a specialist to top all of this off and I really didnt want to change since he has performed my past cesarians. This has been quite the ordeal, especially if a western blot should have never been ordered to begin with. Would the requirements o tests be any different in Texas. I dont know what I can do and I am assming my P 24 antigen will remain reactive during my entire pregnancy.

You are correct: Western Blot testing should never have been ordered. The positive p24 antigen is a false positive. It means nothing. That your doctor continues to order repeat Western Blots (which continue to have the same false-positive p24 antigen) despite negative ELISA tests, even after a more knowledgeable physician called and explained that you are definitively HIV negative, is astounding. What's up with that guy? His lack of understanding of HIV testing is shocking. I strongly urge you to fire your obstetrician immediately and find a more competent doctor!

Insertive Fisting
I am the "very worried..maybe too worried" guy...Please ignore my last question because...