Insertive Fisting

Hi there,

I was recently on holidays and ended up taking some drugs and going home with a guy who is positive. He has been for 10 years and has never had treatment. I ended up fisting him without wearing a glove. I'm 99% positive that there were no cuts or sores or anything on my hands, but there was blood and mucus from him when I removed my hand. I also do have quite dry hands and can sometimes get cracked skin etc, although as I said I'm almost 100% positive that my hands didn't have any cuts on them. I immediately washed this off and didn't insert again.

This was now 3 weeks ago. I'm a little bit nervous, although I'm aware that it is fairly unlikely given that my hand didn't have any cuts. I'm mainly looking for reassurance as to how unlikely this is, given the fact that he wasn't on treatment and also that there was blood (from him).

Thanks

HIV would not permeate intact skin. However, considering you did "take some drugs" and your bottom guy is confirmed to be positively charged, not on treatment and there was blood and mucous involved, if there is even a slight chance you put yourself at risk, HIV screening would be warranted.

An HONEST $100.00 Donation. Quick questions and good karma
Pregnant with indeterinate western blot