Do I smell funny?

That was a joke...I look on your site everyday to see if my questions have been answered. Again, I know there is only one of you and a gazillion of us, but I have sent in 5 requests. I'm at a toss up thinking that you are too busy (which is totally understandable) or my question is too silly for a response.

If you have time...please find a way to answer my question.

Thank you very much and take care, Alex

Hello Alex,

You're correct: there is only one of me and gazillions of "yous." I do read every question, but if I don't select them for a personal response, they get deleted. Consequently I can't retrieve your previous questions no matter what they smell like. If you can't find the information you desire in the archives, you'll need to repost. Although there is still no guarantee I'll respond, particularly if the question is unclear, completely absurd or if I've already addressed a similar question and the response is readily available in the archives.

Just made donation- please help assess HIV risk
An HONEST $100.00 Donation. Quick questions and good karma