Dry blood on dollar bill used to snort oxycodone?

I have been terrified for my life the last 6 hours about this. Last night i used a rolled up 20 dollar bill to snort oxycodone. After using the second time i noticed a red spot on the bill. I wet a q tip and touched it to the red spot and it came right off. i tried to distinguish if it was red marker/or other ink vs dry blood, but this did not help me find out. I still dont know for sure, but i think it was blood... Anyways the girl i got it from, although disease free, said she wasnt bleeding at all so it was from someone else. The chance of it being infected blood is higher than normal because of the chance that the bill came from a drug user. I have factually ruled out HIV, but not emotionally. HIV i guess cannot last more than a few minutes outside the host. So my question is, Is there any risk at all that i have contracted a blood borne disease of any kind from having a dollar bill, with dried blood on it, in my nostrils. Note* the dried blood was most likely on the inside of the rolled up bill(observation of roll folds), so most likely, the oxycodone touched it and then entered my body. Also, Am i just a sitting duck waiting for the 3 month mark to get tested? I am panicing, and i will think about this every second for the next 3 months or until i know i either contracted something or did not contract something. It will ruin my life.

Snorting oxycodone or other drugs through a rolled-up Ben Franklin (or Andrew Jackson) is never a good idea. See link below.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214042.html

Hiv at a rave? (NEEDLESTICK AT A RAVE, 2011) (URBAN LEGENDS, 2011)
Oral to the Anal