New Info Atripla Every Other Day?

I have been on Atripla for a few years but do not sleep well with it. Wake up with bags under my eyes. Was considering taking it every other night but 2008 data on this site recommended that it is too risky. Any new info on this?

No new information to my knowledge. I would strongly caution against extending the dosing interval of Atripla (or any antiretroviral), as this may lead to suboptimal blood levels of one or more of the three antiretrovirals contained in Atripla and possibly result in the development of resistance.

If you are not tolerating Atripla, talk to your HIV specialist. If necessary a change in your antiretroviral regimen could be made.

HIV-2 Early Testing
in love and need expert advice on what to do