why my elisa is always reactive???

Hi Dr , I've been tested 2 years ago for elisa and it was reactive with a value=11 .I've been tested for elisa again 1 month ago it gave the number 5!what does those numbers mean??? i've done 4 western blot tests and they were all negative! why my elisa is still positive???? what should i do??? i also did the pcr test and it was negative for hiv1! could it be hiv2??? is there people like me who always react positive on elisa test??? i'm so tired of thinking! my Dr told me i'm falsely positive! What causes the positive Elisa??

Thank you!

The most common cause of a false-positive ELISA would be the presence of nonspecific cross-reacting antibodies that have absolutely nothing to do with HIV. These nonspecific cross-reacting antibodies, for example, can be produced during pregnancy (or a past pregnancy). What is important to realize is that you are definitively HIV negative and there is nothing wrong with you! The problem has to do with the sensitivity and specificity of the test. It's entirely possible you will continue to test falsely "positive" on subsequent ELISA tests. But remember this is a problem with the test, not you, OK?

blood pressure cuff that bit me
Transmission