plastic wrap during vaginal sex

Hi Dr. Bob, thank you for your reply. I know my question about the plastic wrap sounds crazy but it might be happening more than you realize at massage places. It seems this place didn't keep condoms around because it looks bad if they get busted. Their answer is to use the wrap, which I thought would be used for oral sex but ended up being vaginal (clean piece of plastic). So stupid, and now I am so terrified that I have destroyed my life, and to make matters so much worse I had sex with my wife the day after it happened. I think I was still numb or in denial, not thinking straight. Am I at high risk of infecting myself and my wife with HIV? Please advise! Thank you for this website.

Chances are having condoms around really wouldn't matter to the sex police if they barged in and found all the masseuses doing the humpity-bumpity-dance-with-no-pants with their clients!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low to negligible. I'd advise you level with your wife and use latex condoms with her until your HIV-negative status can be confirmed with a three-month HIV-antibody test.

plastic wrap during vaginal sex

Jacking off
Chances of seroconversion after 8 weeks negative