May 11, 2011
I'm 14 years old, can jacking off stop the growth of the penis?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not. If it did, we would all have micro-penises! Masturbation is normal and healthy. The most serious side effect from "burping the nephew" is sticky fingers. Check out the information in the chapter devoted to jacking off (masturbation) in the archives. But wash your hands first, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Are Women More Likely To Get Hiv Than Men?
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Testicles?
- Hiv Needles And Raves
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.