You do realize u are going to have to live for eternity

I have been following your words for over 10 years now Dr B and it seems like the worried wells are never ending..there is no way u will never be able to leave these people in need..I personaly apreciate the info i have been able to gather from you..just thought i would add my two cents now back into the www i go..Toronto guy

Hey Toronto-Guy,

Ten years? WOWZA? Thanks for being such a loyal and consistent forum follower! Your two cents are always welcome here.

Be well.

I BEG you to read this; massage session/rape...pls tell me i am nuts (FEARS OF BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WHILE ASLEEP, 2011)
Jacking off