You do realize u are going to have to live for eternity
May 11, 2011
I have been following your words for over 10 years now Dr B and it seems like the worried wells are never ending..there is no way u will never be able to leave these people in need..I personaly apreciate the info i have been able to gather from you..just thought i would add my two cents now back into the www i go..Toronto guy
Response from Dr. Frascino
Ten years? WOWZA? Thanks for being such a loyal and consistent forum follower! Your two cents are always welcome here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Women?
- When Does Diarrhea Start After Hiv Infection?
- Hepatitis Symptoms Joint Pain Nausea
- Hiv Symptoms In The Pubic Area
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.