I BEG you to read this; massage session/rape...pls tell me i am nuts (FEARS OF BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WHILE ASLEEP, 2011)

Dear Doc, I have major phobia and enxiety from acquiring HIV. Today i got a thai massage, nothing dirty, until i dozed off for like 2 mins, then i woke up during the massage wandering if maybe somehow while i fell asleep someone raped me and gave me hiv. My therapist was this nice asian lady but before starting two mean looking guys were in the spa and now i am wandering if they stepped in and did something to me while asleep. Please please tell me, shall i get tested for hiv? What are the chances, they did come in and sexually harrass me? Please i know i may sound crazy but this is my mind in reality. HELP ME PLEASE! All the respect in the world. Susie

Hello Susie,

You dozed off for two minutes during a Thai massage and during your snooze you fear that someone raped you and gave you HIV? Hmmm.

You write: " . . . I know I may sound crazy...." I absolutely agree, except I'd leave off the "may"! You request that I please tell you that you are nuts. OK, Susie, you are a total fluffernutter. Yes, completely loony-tunes bat-shit crazy. I strongly recommend you seek psychotherapeutic counseling with a licensed mental health professional to help you confront and conquer your completely irrational fears. Susie, don't you think you just might have woken up if the "two mean looking guys" you saw in the spa had sex with you? As it turns out, you're not alone in having these types of rape fantasies. See link below.

Helpless in EdinburghDr Bob, please give me some sense of perspective

Was I raped or was it a dream?

plastic wrap during vaginal sex
You do realize u are going to have to live for eternity