plastic wrap during vaginal sex

I'm very worried because I went to an asian massage parlor and ended up having vaginal sex using saran wrap instead of a condom. The plastic did not break and I don't think it slipped out of place so my penis was covered. What do you think is my risk do I need to be tested and do I need to worry about having unprotected sex with other partner? I'm really worried and I've learned my lesson about these places! Thanks for any advice.

You had vaginal sex using Saran wrap instead of a condom at an Asian massage parlor??? WOWZA. Either it was a very busy night at the "parlor" and your masseuse ran out of latex condoms or perhaps you opted for the cheapo-happy-ending rubdown using plastic wrap instead of a brand name condom. Then again, maybe there just happened to have been a sale on Saran wrap at the local Piggly Wiggly that day and the Asian massage parlor was just instituting cost-containment measures during the economic recession. Certainly using the plastic wrap is better than riding bareback; however, the CDC (or any other scientific organization) has not clinically tested the efficiency of Saran wrap in preventing STDs, including HIV. An HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark would be advisable. We continue to recommend the use latex condoms with any and all partners, including with Asian masseuses wielding Costco-sized rolls of Saran wrap!

Please Help - PEP and Herpes (IMMUNE RECONSTITUTION INFLAMMATORY SYNDROME, IRIS, 2011)
I BEG you to read this; massage session/rape...pls tell me i am nuts (FEARS OF BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WHILE ASLEEP, 2011)