B Complex Deficiency Cause Delayed Seroconversion?

Hello Dr. Bob, I pray you answer my question as I have been on edge for some months now. I have poor nutrition because I am generally a picky eater. I have read that people lacking the complex B vitamins can result in a suppressed immune system, and therefore inaccurate antibody test results. I am extremely worried because I drink a lot and dont take supplements or much protein. I basically survive off junk food. I know alcohol causes one to lose important nutrients, particularly B vitamins which play a role in enhancing the immune system. The last time I went to ER, it was because of heart palpitations and was told that my poor nutrition (potassium deficiency) caused my heart to palpitate. Please answer, as I am very worried. I tested negative at 6 months. Being that I have poor nutrition and many ongoing symptoms, do you believe another test is warranted after 6 months? thank you so much for answering Dr. Bob. I love you and pray for your health and strength, and that you maintain this website because it is very helpful.

Vitamin B deficiency would not affect HIV-antibody test results or the duration of the seroconversion window. I would advise you see your doctor or a nutritionist regarding your diet and nutritional status. Your doctor may be able to help with your excessive alcohol intake as well.

Are there any more tests to consider?--will donate
Please Help - PEP and Herpes (IMMUNE RECONSTITUTION INFLAMMATORY SYNDROME, IRIS, 2011)