|chestsitting (FACE SITTING 2011)
May 10, 2011
is full weight chestsitting harmful? if the women doing it isn't exactly light.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You do realize this is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, don't you?
The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk from chest-sitting is nonexistent. In fact the same applies to face-sitting! See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Treated?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.