I need to know

My partner and I have been a magnetic couple for 16yrs, his current test came back positive. My viral load has been undetectable my t-cells are around 500 and our sexlife has been minimal or what would be considered risk free. He advised that he had gone outside of our relationship (I am crushed because of the diagnosis). How can i find out if he got it from me or some other person.

You report your HIV plasma RNA viral load is undetectable and your sex life is "risk free" and "minimal." You also report that your partner admits to going outside your relationship for sex. It seems painfully obvious how his recently diagnosed HIV was acquired, doesn't it? The important thing now is not to dwell on the past but rather to deal with the present and plan for the future. Your partner needs to establish care with an HIV specialist without delay.

immune boosting options
chestsitting (FACE SITTING 2011)