THANK YOU Dr.Bob

Hi doctor, first of all thank you Dr Bob, though i havnt asked you a question directly i was reading almost all your archives and very much so i found my answer without bothering you. My worry was i had unprotected oral with a girl( cunnilings and also a blowjob) back in january, initially i was worried but it was you and your website that helped me a lot. i waited for 4 months and got a test finally. test MEIA :- 0.40 NON REACTIVE My Question is although it says non reactive what does 0.40 mean? is it completely WOOHOABLE ? or do i need a retest? It is amazing how you touch lifes accross boundaries without even knowing them, kurdos to u , will donate to ur foundation shortly smith.

Hello Smith,

Some HIV-antibody tests list a cutoff range (often 1.0). Anything less than 1.0 is considered negative. Your 0.40 value is definitely negative and absolutely WOO-HOO-able. You can read more about HIV diagnostic tests in the archives of this forum. Questions like yours come up frequently.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well. WOO-HOO!

US ENTRY WITH HIV
please help me doctor, I'll donate $100