US ENTRY WITH HIV
May 10, 2011
AM CURRENTLY PROCESSING A SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE US FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE HOWEVER AM NOW SCARED AS THEY ASKED THAT WE UNDERGO MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND THAT AM HIV POSITIVE. MY WORRY IS DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE US TO STUDY WITH MY HIV STATUS? I KNOW THAT OBAMA LIFTED THE BAN HOWEVER AM NOT CLEAR ON THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND ENTRY INTO US IF THEY ARE HIV POSITIVE. PLEASE HELP I CANT BREATHE AS THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE FOR A SCHOLARSHIP.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, President Obama wisely lifted the HIV travel ban in 2009. You should have no difficulty coming to the US for your masters degree scholarship.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.