US ENTRY WITH HIV

AM CURRENTLY PROCESSING A SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE US FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE HOWEVER AM NOW SCARED AS THEY ASKED THAT WE UNDERGO MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND THAT AM HIV POSITIVE. MY WORRY IS DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE US TO STUDY WITH MY HIV STATUS? I KNOW THAT OBAMA LIFTED THE BAN HOWEVER AM NOT CLEAR ON THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND ENTRY INTO US IF THEY ARE HIV POSITIVE. PLEASE HELP I CANT BREATHE AS THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE FOR A SCHOLARSHIP.

Yes, President Obama wisely lifted the HIV travel ban in 2009. You should have no difficulty coming to the US for your masters degree scholarship.

PML and medications
THANK YOU Dr.Bob