Everyone should read this!

Dear Dr. Bob. I see how many people contact you in times of need. I myself have contacted you in the last 2 years many times about 2 very stupid exposures on my part. You have always been there for me and all those who look to you for advice. I am thankful I did not contract HIV but I look at those who have . It is very sad Everyone has to heed your words of wisdom and really listen!! It's not so hard if we get educated and pay attention to what you are saying over and over again. I am humbled by your willingness to answer the same questions over again. I am also humbled by the fact you actually live with this disease you yourself and yet.... are there for all of us! I ask God bless you and keep You well . I feel in my heart, in fact for some reason I know .. He will . I ask all that read this to make a donation to this wonderful man....$5, $10. $50 $100 or more now! He needs our help! We need his help . Please help his foundation cure this disease. Dr. Bob as promised I have donated again . And please everyone .....Be safe and stop making stupid decisions with sex like I did. Next time .....We should ask him what he thinks of what we want to do " before " we do it!!! . Rather than after the fact. Too late then!!!! God Bless you DR BOB My donation should have arrived by now.

Many thanks for your very kind comments and support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation whose sole mission is to provide crucial services for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. Both your comments and support are warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free, happy and healthy.

Be well. Stay well.

Misinformation? Please help.
IRIS IMMUNE RECONSTITUTION