Misinformation? Please help.

I found this website and now I'm getting worried. Is all of this misinformation?

http://www.invitation.to/dance/HIV.htm

It's basically saying that HIV can pass through condoms and it can live in the air and all this other stuff that I though wasn't true about HIV. Please help.

-George

Hello George,

Yes, of course it's misinformation. But you probably already knew that, didn't you George? Of course you did. The Web site you reference is a rightwing religious zealots Web site loaded with all sorts of religious mumbo-jumbo nonsense about the evils of homosexuality, etc.

Really George, you should be a bit more discriminating about which Web sites you choose to visit. I'd suggest you stick to scientifically sound, reality-based HIV information Web sites, like TheBody.com, for information about HIV. Otherwise you'll be writing in saying you found Web sites claiming Obama is a Muslim born in Africa or Obama is an alien born on the former planet Pluto, or that Donald Trump has a rational mind and doesn't wear a hairpiece, etc.

solid needdlestick
Everyone should read this!