Very Big thanks from the Middle East

hi doctor bob , i am the one with the "Embarrassing question !" http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214658.html all i can say is thank you very very much for the answer and it mean a lot for me. but my anxiety at that time made me forget to tell you an important information , we can say it`s the last modification in my life :) the info is : the same plastic stick of the coffee that i inserted in my butt(anal) , I also HAD INSERTED THE STICK IN THE HEAD OF MY PENIS , or what i think they are calling it " sounding " i am not sure of the name . i hope this info does not change the answer. but really really a big and endless thanks for your great help.

Your additional information did induce a total body shiver and shudder but it did not cause me to change my assessment of your HIV risk or my recommendations! See link below.

Embarrassing question ! Apr 22, 2011

Vitamines b12 and antibody
solid needdlestick