serious concern

dear dr. Bob, i am writing this question with lot of stress to know my risk status and possibility of gettting infected from hiv or other sti's. i was at massage place(seems busy all service place)12 weeks back and was given with hand job (unprotected). at the end of hand job i noticed that my penis touched her upper thigh and not sure whether it touched her vagina as she was right next to me with out cloths in side lying position. following this episode i developed a friction rash on my glans penis, which took 4-5 weeks to heal, with possible yeast infection (i am uncircumcised)- with out itching or any other discomfort. my current symptoms are: 1. loss of 10 lb in last 3 months along with loss of sleep with waking up after 3-4 hourswith burning sensation in lungs, hands and face feels like pulsing and unable to get sleep after. 2.2.5 weeks post incident developed visual changes of feeling of not following objects and difficulty in focussing,feels aggitated constant and on/off, more blood vessels in my both eyes, 3. loss of fat under my eyes, glutes and thighs. lost 2 numbers waist size. 4. developed severe pain under sub occipital area with stiff neck 5. continuous blood rushing/tingling sensation in both feet along with involuntary left 4th toe movements.6. both quadreceps muscle pain if i dont eat for 4-5 hrs time,7. fatigue at work (standing mostly for 10 hrs, 8. i feel that i am eating more and more with less energy. last week i developed sore throat with a sensation of numb spot in my throat, dry coughing and still continuing.9. increased floaters in both eyes.10. chills and face flushing for 3-4 weeks post incident. currently most of symptoms reduced and still left with floaters in eyes, weight loss, fat loss under eyes, thighs and gluteal area and fatigue.pulsing sensation in face before going to sleep and after, waking up with burning sensation in lungs(chest),throat and both hands. - 12 weeks post incident. please let me know about possibility of hiv,hcv or any other sti's transmission from this episode. my stress is getting elevated day by day.people can see the physical changes already. thank you in advance for your assessment and advise and i am letting you know that we will send our share for this great service. thank you. rob

Hello Rob,

You report you are "writing this question with lot of stress...." I absolutely agree. In fact you problem is primarily stress related!

The HIV risk from the activity you describe is nonexistent.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV. Rather, they are quite classic for anxiety.

I would suggest, primarily to gain psychological peace of mind, that you get a single three-month HIV-antibody test. I'm absolutely confident the result will be negative. Once your worries about being HIV infected are permanently put to rest, I anticipate your many symptoms will magically disappear.

As for other STDs and hepatitis C, again transmission risk is essentially nonexistent. However, because you are a sexually active adult, STD screening could be performed and would not be unreasonable. Again, I would assume the screen will be negative.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me (but I doubt you will).

Fever and AIDS
Vitamines b12 and antibody