Just to say Hi!

Dear Bob,

My pranams (salutation) to all the good work you do for the world at large. Just wished to say Hi after 2 years.I regularly see your posts and gets reminded to be honest to my wife. I seek your blessings on our 9th Wedding anniversary today (9th May). May God keep you in good health for many years to come. I donated US$50/- to your foundation to celebrate this happy day. Regards, Suresh

Hello Suresh,

Thank you for your "pranams" and generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated. Congratulations and my best good-luck/good-health karma on the occasion of your ninth wedding anniversary!

Be well. Stay well.

Unrprotected Anal Sex
Significant Risk of Infection ??