WOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DR ROB! IM CLEAN!!!!! Thank you for being there for me in my time of need. My health clinic called and told me my tests were all negative! This is 3.5 months after my oral sex risk exposure. The health unit says the test is conclusive and there is no need for further testing. They use the latest methods that actually detect after 6 weeks.My test was done a 3.5 months. I am crying with joy as I write this to you and have not forgotten my promise to your foundation . My donation should be in your foundations hand within the week. God bless you Dr. Bob God bless!!!!!!! I will continue with my counseling and become not so closeted and be proud of being Gay . Most of all I will make smarter decisions in the future when it comes to sex.

WOOOOO-HOOOOO! Congratulations! Thanks for writing in to share your excellent news. Thanks also for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and very warmly appreciated. I'm quite confident you will indeed make smarter decisions going forward. I'm also delighted you are continuing with counseling to help with your coming out process. Coming out is never easy, but it's always worth the effort. You can read a number of coming out testimonials in the archives of this forum. I'll post a link below as an example.

Be well. Be happy.

Life in Crisis (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2010)

Worries for having symptoms even after whoo hoo?
I'd like to share my story in hopes of helping others (ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SYMPTOMS BEING UNRELIABLE, 2011)