Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

what are my risks?
May 7, 2011

Dear Dr. Bob, I am very glad that i found this forum and will be very very happy for your advise. ok this is what happen. I am a very sexual active male (23) from South America one day i saw a girl at a shop who was dark, skinny and not too clean looking anyway with my nature i offer to give her a ride, during the ride i ask her if she ever had sex and she said no. I start holding her breast and she just sit there saying 'can we do this tomarrow' anyway i talk her into it and she took off her cloth, i took saliva put it on the head of my penis and place it in position to put it in her vagina, the head of my penis went in them it wasn't going more i push with force and it went in a little more (during this time she was trying to push me out and making painful sound)about 3 inch of my penis went it her and at that moment i pull out and ejaculated knowing that i put my self at risk i immediately open a partly cold pepsi drink and was my penis(the insertion lasted for about 10 seconds). I felt some pain like the skin of my penis was stretched. she did not bleed, her pubic hair was very long, i knoiw she wasn't taking care of her self or suffering from poverty. She also told me she is a virgin and is 17 years old. The next day i try to find out about her some say that she is lesbian and some say they never say her with a guy because of her condition. My questions are: can she be HIV positive and if she is what are my risk from my exposure ( i am not circumcise)oh and i did not use a condom (i didn't use one because i didn't had one at the moment)since then i am stress out can't get proper sleep. just lookin at HIV topic all over. Also after 12 days i say little red itchy spot(very small spot) on the bottom part of the head of my penis this appears the day after having unprotected sex with my wife( she is normailly dry) so i don't know if i bruises my penis while having the dry sex. i am sorry for such a long conversation. And Dr. i always think that i am positive and is there anything that can be done to get rid of my high nature?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You picked up a 17-year-old virgin "suffering from poverty" and forced her to have sex (" . . . I push with force and it went in a little more; during this time she was trying to push me out and making a painful sound . . . .) Sir, you should be ashamed of yourself! Whether or not you are "a very sexual male," your behavior is reprehensible. In many parts of the world, including the United States, your actions would be considered criminal. Statutory rape (sex with a minor) is a felony offense. It's amazing to me that even in spite of your unconscionable actions, you appear to be concerned only about your health, not the young girl you raped or your wife you were cheating on. I'm not here to be judgmental, but I can choose not to respond to your questions. You are welcome to read the information in the archives where you will find information about the risk of STDs resulting from unprotected sex.

I urge you to think about your actions and the consequences of your behavior. Once more: shame on you.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Following up : Unprotected Intercourse with a POZ women..Strong Symptomes but neg at 12 weeks !
Next
Worries for having symptoms even after whoo hoo?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.