Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Anxiety Case: HIV-risk of sperm through underwear.
May 7, 2011

Dear Robert,

I didn't find any question or answer of the following kind in the archive so therefore my question.

In what should have been a nice foreplay with a boy (I'm gay) while we had still both our underwear on, we were rubbing our underwear covered penisses (so dry frottage) on eachother. Amazingly he had an ejaculation, which I noticed when I suddenly saw wet sperm coming through his underwear. There was a small amount sperm (and a wet stain) of him on my underwear and I'm afraid it came through my underwear and touched my penis or was rubbed in.

My question: Is there a potential HIV-risk because the sperm came through his underwear and then some small amount of sperm came on and through my underwear with the result of coming in touch with the glance or ulthera of my penis?

A CK knicker is lovely to wear but of very fine fabric (and this is not product placement!) :-)

My doctor and a safe sex telephone help line both say there is no risk at all. But what do you think?

Kind regards,

A boy from Belgium and a frequent surfer on this website.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Frequent Surfer Belgium Guy,

Relax Belgium Boy, your HIV-acquisition risk is so extremely remote it becomes essentially nonexistent, even if your buddy squirts like the Old Faithful geyser. The only reason to even consider HIV testing would be to gain psychological peace of mind. The test result would undoubtedly be negative. I agree CK does have sexy knickers (not to mention models for their tighty-whities). Too bad your buddy spunked yours up!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
condom broke, its been 1 month now
Next
Concerned about precum where do send donation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.