Anxiety Case: HIV-risk of sperm through underwear.

Dear Robert,

I didn't find any question or answer of the following kind in the archive so therefore my question.

In what should have been a nice foreplay with a boy (I'm gay) while we had still both our underwear on, we were rubbing our underwear covered penisses (so dry frottage) on eachother. Amazingly he had an ejaculation, which I noticed when I suddenly saw wet sperm coming through his underwear. There was a small amount sperm (and a wet stain) of him on my underwear and I'm afraid it came through my underwear and touched my penis or was rubbed in.

My question: Is there a potential HIV-risk because the sperm came through his underwear and then some small amount of sperm came on and through my underwear with the result of coming in touch with the glance or ulthera of my penis?

A CK knicker is lovely to wear but of very fine fabric (and this is not product placement!) :-)

My doctor and a safe sex telephone help line both say there is no risk at all. But what do you think?

Kind regards,

A boy from Belgium and a frequent surfer on this website.

Hello Frequent Surfer Belgium Guy,

Relax Belgium Boy, your HIV-acquisition risk is so extremely remote it becomes essentially nonexistent, even if your buddy squirts like the Old Faithful geyser. The only reason to even consider HIV testing would be to gain psychological peace of mind. The test result would undoubtedly be negative. I agree CK does have sexy knickers (not to mention models for their tighty-whities). Too bad your buddy spunked yours up!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Good luck. Be well.

condom broke, its been 1 month now
Concerned about precum where do send donation