Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks Doc...
May 7, 2011

Many Thanks Doctor Bob. Thanks for you patience and for taking the time to read my questions and answer them. I really do not know how you manage to deal with hundreds of questions a day. How many have you answered? thousends Im sure. You have helped many many peaple. For me and Im sure, for many you are not only an HIV Expert, you are a sort of phsiquiatrist who knows how to deal with our fears. Most important, you feel like a friend, like someone one can trust. My life is back to track, I have learned a lot with you, you are an example for many of us. Whenever you want to visit Ecuador or if you request a recommendation about Southamerica, you have my mail, it will be a pleasure for me to help you on any southamerican adventure Im sure you have in your future plans.

Thanks Doctor...

Daniel

PD: No se si usted sea o no creyente, pero estoy seguro de que los ángeles existen, usted es un angel para muchos de nosotros. Le deseo lo mejor del mundo y éxitos en todos y cada uno de sus emprendimientos. Bienvenido a mi tierra cuando guste, acá tiene un amigo a las ordenes, que podrá ser un poco paranóico pero que en el fondo es una buena persona. (sorry I put this in spanish, but there are feelings and emotions I cant translate. Im sure you ave learned a bit spanish from Dr. Steve).

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hola Daniel,

Gracias por tus palabras sumamente amables. Las aprecio mucho. Mi español es todavía pésimo. Dr. Steve está traduciendo por mi. En cuanto a cuántas preguntas he contestado, perdí la cuenta a un "gazillion." Gracias de nuevo por ofrecerte a ser mi guía si alguna vez estoy en Ecuador.

Daniel, está bien de salud.

Dr. Bob

Previous
So ansious, breast milk and external contac
Next
condom broke, its been 1 month now

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.