So ansious, breast milk and external contac

Hi, Dr Bob, I have a big problem, a week ago we had a party with some friends, we hired two prostitutes for a show (this womens with HIV status not known), one of them dancing on my long time, only separated by the fabric of my underwear, we dont have penetrative sex. On the other hand, there was contact with her nipple and my mouth (oral mucosa contact) the problem is that after I found out she was nursing. I am very anxious, I found that the breast milk is high risk, and I dont know if HIV can be transmitted by external contact. For this reason got AZT + 3TC (Combivir), I start prophylaxis.

I will donate 100 USD

Thanks

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. Breast milk is certainly not a "high risk" in adults (but it can be in newborn infants who are breastfeeding). In addition you do not know the status of your Bouncing Bettys! Post-exposure prophylaxis is not warranted and should not have been prescribed! I would urge you to stop taking it immediately, as the risk of side effects and complications from PEP far outweigh any HIV-acquisition risk. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark solely to gain psychological peace of mind is all that's advisable. (There really is no medical justification for HIV testing; only a psychological one.)

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well. Stop worrying. (And stop your PEP!)

slipped condom
Thanks Doc...