HIV+

Hi Doc, thank you so much for your reply.... its given me hope that my family will be ok. Im going to be back home in the next few days and will go and get tested again. Just to make sure. Your question about the lady and I having virginal penetration, yes we did but at the time she was unaware of her status, she worked it out (timing) from her exposure with another+ ex partner after she herself found out she was positive. Thank you so much for taking an interest in my dilemma Dr Bob what a great forum and what an inspiration to all of us out there to see your good work and your willingness to help others. Best Regards G

Hi G,

Thanks for your thanks. The comment about "VIRGINAL" was just supposed to be a witty retort. There's a big difference between "VAGINAL" (female love canal) and "VIRGINAL" (never having had sex before).

Be well.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214915.html

Waiting for a response (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2011)
slipped condom