HIV -2 Question (ANOTHER INNAPPROPRIATE WESTERN BLOT TEST, 2011)

I had sex with a girl who sex with a man from africa 5 minutes prior to me having sex with her. I didn't know it until afterwards and not sure if he had an orgasism in her. It has now been about 8 months, I had 2 tests for the WB come back indeterminate first was 3 months out, P31,everything else negative, as well as the antibody HIV 1/2 tests,at 5 months I took the HIV-2 DNA/RNA qual test that came back undetected, at 6 months I took WB and this time P18 came back indeterminate (flagged at H) and everything else negative, and took the HIV 1/O/2ABS-ICM at 8 months and it came back non reactive <1.00. I am concerned about HIV -2, I was wearing a condom but it was loose when I came, also been peeing a lot with a bloated stomach and pain, should I be concerned with this last test coming back negative, all the Dr.'s I went to said I should not worry, etc. I can't tell if it is my anxiety getting to me or if it something more. I have lost some weight and keep thinking my tongue has changed colors to the taste buds being gray. Am I over thinking......Thanks.

An "orgasism"? What's that?

I absolutely agree with "all the Drs": you are definitively and conclusively HIV-1 and HIV-2 negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Whoever ordered the Western Blot (WB) tests did so in error! The WB should only be run as a confirmatory test following a repeatedly reactive (positive) screening ELISA, EIA or rapid test. Your indeterminate results are false-indeterminates and mean absolutely nothing in light of your negative HIV-1/2 antibody and DNA/RNA qualitative tests. I've discussed the problem of inappropriate Western Blot tests many times in this forum. Check the archives for a full discussion and many testimonials.

Your symptoms are anxiety related and yes, you are definitely over-thinking!

Yell WOO-HOO and relax Max! All is well, including you.

Hey Dr.Bob, Porn Guy Needs One Last Favor
ABSENSE OF "MORNING WOOD"