Can these medicines cause false negative result ?

Dear Doctor, I am an ashtma patient from India and now fear that I have acquired HIV from a sexual exposure that happened in 2007. I wasn't sure excatly when the exposure happend in 2007 but I got tested from a good hospital . The test was a rapid serology test and the method used was Immunoblot assay . The test came out non reactive for HIV1/HIV2 antibodies . Then after waiting agonisingly for more than 2 years and 4 months I took another test and this also came out non reactive for HIV1/HIV2 antibodies . This time the machine used was VITROS Anti-HIV automated test system and the method used was Enhanced Chemiluminescence. I know that i crossed the window period but what still worries me is that I have been tkaing the following immuno suppressive drugs :

1. Seroflo 250 inhaler .(called Advair in US) . The dosage was 2 puffs twice daily for last three years.

2. Tablet Sulphasalazine (dosage was 500 mg twice daily ) . This drug I started exactly 22 days before taking the second test .

Doctor can these drugs cause false negative results ? Please help me .

Seroflo (Adair) is an inhaled corticosteroid, but your dose would not affect specific antibody production or cause false-negative HIV-antibody test results.

Sulphasalazine is an anti-inflammatory medication used mostly for inflammatory bowel disease and rheumatoid arthritis. It would not affect HIV test results or cause false negatives.

Your negative HIV-1/HIV-2 antibody tests out to two years and four months are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. WOO-HOO!

Pierced penis masturbation voyeurism
Can you asses my risk?