|Pierced penis masturbation voyeurism
May 5, 2011
I think I should really see a psychologist over this, I think I may be gay but don't act on it, instead a place myself in what I consider to be risk free sexual situations and then feel super guilty and think I have HIV. Every other month or so I will hang out in a steam room or a public bathroom and cruise untill someone comes along. All I ever do is masturbate and watch another guy masturbate but with absolutely no mutual contact, I also leave before the other guy cums. Is there any risk to this rather immature practice? In theory, I would say no unless HIV can leap through thin air..,Many thanks, you do great work, James.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I agree with you on several important levels:
1. No HIV-acquisition risk. HIV cannot leap through thin air or thick air or steamy steam room eucalyptus-scented air either.
2. "I think I should see a psychologist." I absolutely agree, except I'd leave off the "I think" part.
3. "I think I may be gay . . . ." Once again I absolutely agree, but you might want to shorten the statement to "I'm gay."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.