Please Save Me

Hello

Dear Dr. Bob

May be this question was asked before but please please answer to my specific questions to save me from going mad.

I request you to please answer me point by point because, I am scared to death. Please answer to save me from my tens ions

1. I went for a body to body massage with a girl in a bath tub with soap n little foam. I wore my underwears and the girl giving massage was fully nude and was rubbing her breasts, vagina to my body and also touched her vagina to my penis from outside since i was wearing only underwear in the tub. The girl also rubbed her naked vagina, ass, breasts etc to my ass and penis from out as I was wearing my underwear in tub.

2. At different massage center later i also got a handjob from the massage girl and I touched my penis to girls breasts and chest area and discharged precum (colourless liquid) on breasts and cheast area and after some time ejaculated. No oil nor some kind of cream etc was used for hand job.

3. In the night club later I met a girl, she rubbed her ass to my penis from out, I was wearing a jeans outside and underwear inside and the girl wore a mini skirt and her underwear inside her skirt, soon because of her hard rubbing I got an erection and ejaculated inside my underwear within 4-5 seconds(girl was still rubbing during ejaculation)

I never performed any oral/anal or vaginal sex with any one.

I will try and donate. Please please please please please help Iam going mad, and advice point by point questions to get me out of this trauma.

Do i need to test for HIV infection?

Your fan - Raia

Hello Raia,

1. HIV risk nonexistent.

2. HIV risk nonexistent.

3. HIV risk nonexistent.

I see absolutely no cause to "go mad," worry or get HIV tested. The only problem I note from your history is that you seem to be spunking up quite a few pairs of your tighty-whities.

Thanks for your answer. Donation made. Can I ask you one more thing please?
Can I WOO-HOO, OR