Thanks for your answer. Donation made. Can I ask you one more thing please?

Doctor...

Thanks for your answer, I feel much better now. I enter your foundation website for donation (donation made an hour ago) and I read you play the piano. Well, I used to play the saxophone (tenor saxophone) but not anymore...

Doctor, I read your answer to my last question and now I feel much better and ready to move on. I have just one last piece in this sort of puzzle. Last saturday (6 days after risk scenario 1 and 2 days after risk scenario 2) I noticed a sort of peeling skin area on my feet sole, on both the right and left. It has the appereance of a blister, but no water inside and was not as localized as a blister, what I mean is that it has not an specific shape. It was not dry skin, was just tiny layers of skin no more than that.

No pain, no itchy, no red, no nothing, just some peeling skin, in the area where feet put presure to the ground when walking or running (not the talon, the other area, under fingers). Maybe is because last week I spend 3 days at beach, no shoes on, direct contact to sand, sea, etc., just wearing sandals (when wearing something). Well Doc, I,m a bit worried because I read an answer of you that says that ars rash usually appears on upper boddy, is red, no pain and no itchy and symetrical sometimes. That of course is not my case, but I also read that there are cases of desquamation on palms and soles (shedding of skin). Thats something I really dont understand but sounds like peeling skin. This is the piece of my puzzle that brings me some worries.

To my knowledge a rash is not what I have on my soles, when thinking about a rash I imagine red areas or something like that and peeling skin is the final result of that. In my particular case, my feet soles do look very healthy, very nice I must say.

In a normal day of my life I will just have taken the pieces of skin off my soles and throw them away.

Well, my question is very very simple, is this peeling skin on both my soles suggestive of ars symptoms?... No fever, no sore throat, no flu like symptoms, no nothing, just these sort of blisters that appeared on my soles (almost sure they wont qualify under the "rash" description).

Since my "exposures" were actually non exposures at all, I`m sure the peeling skin on my soles is nothing, but just wanted to be sure it has nothing to do with ars symptoms. I also read that ars symptoms do not come alone and other symptoms will appear (is that true?)...

The question might sound a bit confusing since my english is not very good, but Im doing my best to be clear... A short answer will be enough for me since I do not want to take much of your time, but I need your help to finish the puzzle.

Once again, many thaks for your answers, time and patience... By the way, "Roberto" didnt come this month :(... Maybe on may... I will keep trying with my wife, your good karma will be helpful:).

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

". . . Is this peeling skin on both my soles suggestive of ARS symptoms?" Nope! Absolutely not.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying about HIV!

Exposed
Please Save Me