Donated 100$, Straight forward question about symptoms and accuracy.

Hi Doc,

I've took 3 AG/AB determine rapid hiv tests. 2,3 and 8 months after the unprotected exposures. All showed negative. Since my exposure, it has been 1 year and 3 months and I have something crawling under my skin and bubbbling under my skin sometimes that I can even see it. It comes often when I am relaxed and it wont go away. I also have a swollen lymphnode under my jaw. Hard to see without good light and I have so stretch my head back to see it but it is there. I think its more like muscle, not sure. Can you help me f I tested false negative? I asked the girl I had unprotected sex with if she was positive but she is negative. Then the only risk I have is oral sex performed by and by another girl unprotected. Can my crawling and bubblng skin come from anziety? Should I still be worried or can I put it behind me? All doctors who took my tests told me to not worry and the start living my life again. I wish that you can help with your words so I can start living my life. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

You have "something crawling under (your) skin and bubbling under (your) skin sometimes that (you) can even see it"? WOWZA, you've been watching way too many sci-fi features on late-night television. Sure, it happened in those Sigourney Weaver Alien flicks, but really now . . . .

Do I think your three negative HIV-antibody/antigen tests out to eight months are false negatives? Nope.

Do I think your crawling/bubbling skin thing is related to "anziety"? Well, not "anziety," because I don't know what that is. However, anxiety, yes, absolutely!

Stop worrying so much about a disease you could not possibly have and spend some of the extra time learning how to use the spell check function on your computer! (anziety, bubbbling, bubblng . . .)

If my reassurance along with that from all the other doctors who have advised you not to worry about HIV from this incident and to move on with your life is not sufficient for you to put these unwarranted fears permanently to rest, I'd suggest you seek psychotherapeutic counseling from a licensed mental health professional. You may need help in confronting your irrational fears as well with managing your anxiety.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Sperm or mucous??
panicked...broken condom, he didn't tell me